all the list consist of bringing her to jogoya, goin to full house.. bringing her back to my hometown...
i never bring any girl back to my hometown b4.. i mean my grandpa house.. i never knew....
i never got the chance.. but also consider lucky la.. cos if i bring then broke up also not good la..
oh well... im sad enough d la.. no point in crying... choices are made, hearts are broken... all will be in good hands...=)
no worries... hehe...
im stupid cos im still hoping for some miracle to happen... for someone to come back...
but i guess... impossible.... oh well...
i wont go clubbing, i wont go drink beer juz to ease my pain.. cos doing all these are excuses... i can cope with the current situation... i can do it...
chinese new year, not goin anywhere... 2011... i guess its not a good year after all since my popo said somethin will happen....]
found this song ... wow.. alot of song can relate.. haha...=)
I believe that in time my heart will heal again
And i believe that in time my heart will feel again
So i keep on holding on (yeah)
So i keep on being strong (yeah)
Cos i know one day i'm gonna feel again
I know one day i'm gonna feel again
And i know although my heart hurts now
I'll find a way to get up off the ground
Cos i know one day i'm gonna feel again
I believe that this heart of mine can make it through
And i believe that my heart can make it over you
So i keep on holding on (yeah)
So i keep on being strong (yeah)
Cos i know one day i'm gonna feel again
I know one day i'm gonna feel again
And i know although my heart hurts now
I'll find a way to get up off the ground
Cos i know one day i'm gonna feel again
And though it's hard for me to breathe
And even harder to believe
I know that one day i'm gonna find
I'm gonna be just fine
And i believe that in time my heart will feel again
So i keep on holding on (yeah)
So i keep on being strong (yeah)
Cos i know one day i'm gonna feel again
I know one day i'm gonna feel again
And i know although my heart hurts now
I'll find a way to get up off the ground
Cos i know one day i'm gonna feel again
I believe that this heart of mine can make it through
And i believe that my heart can make it over you
So i keep on holding on (yeah)
So i keep on being strong (yeah)
Cos i know one day i'm gonna feel again
I know one day i'm gonna feel again
And i know although my heart hurts now
I'll find a way to get up off the ground
Cos i know one day i'm gonna feel again
And though it's hard for me to breathe
And even harder to believe
I know that one day i'm gonna find
I'm gonna be just fine
typical women....
No comments:
Post a Comment