shit!!! cant believe i be a gentleman but at last she go back to her ex de arm!! what the fuck!!!!!!!!!!!
after all i did , after i waited!! i really cant believe of the word "i love u" then u go back to his arms!!
i so damn happi when u say go kl, but u go kl meet him! walao... can i die?
seriously..... i feel like punching the wall, i feel like wanna hit a person! i feel like wanna shout in front of her!!!!
i called her, everyday helping her to get through her hard times, i made her happy but the guy keep on scoldin scoldin her! FUC*!!!!!! wat i do wrong?! first vannesa, then now is michelle!!!
then who next?! all go back to ex! if dun like me then why do u say u like me?! why do u say u miss me?!
crying real bad! i can juz act nothing in front of everyone!
seriously!!!! i need someone that can help me out of this mess!!!
today!!! SUCK!
no need say sorry.. tis is juz a stupid explanation to avoid me misunderstand!
i shud be sorry to myself! i am stupid, dumb cos i make myself so vulnerable and so easy to put a feeling to a person! i am stupid cos i love u! damn!! tis time, seriously, i feel lonely! i really feel the world is coming down to me!
pls!! i wanna make myself seriously heartless.
thx for everything MICHELLE! thx for the pain tat u gave me after countless times i asked u if u stil like him! but u lie to me!
damn!!! tot i was so stupid go and trust a liar. shit!
"just now im so sad keep crying and crying then louee call me...he ask me what had happenthen i tell him the truththat my heart just only got himi know he feel sadbut he say "if you still love him,then together with him again"im so so sorry LOUEEi at KL, wont meet you cause......................[u know the reason]my heart just got him even he always make me sad & cryheart still remain got him even IF he got new gfhe already is the last guy in my lifei really not dare paktor again ler....LOUEE, I'm SOLI"
i will remember tis whole passage. i really really hurt.
i feel like i am being used! to let her be happy... its juz wat i expected.... she eventually go back to him... tats why i say i never wrong b4! i next time gotta believe on my 6th sense..... stupid me... hahahaahaahahhahahaha
this song acc me when i am always sad.... my chemical romance- i dont love you
Well when you go
Don't ever think I'll make you try to stay
And maybe when you get back
I'll be off to find another way
When after all this time that you still owe
You're still, the good-for-nothing I don't know
So take your gloves and get out
Better get out While you can
When you go Would you even turn to say "I don't love you Like I did Yesterday"
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
But baby when they knock you Down and out It's where you oughta stay
And after all the blood that you still owe
Another dollar's just another blow
So fix your eyes and get up
Better get up
While you can
Whoa, whooa
When you go Would you even turn to say "I don't love you Like I did Yesterday"
Well come on, come on When you go Would you have the guts to say "I don't love you Like I loved you Yesterday"
I don't love you Like I loved you Yesterday
I don't love you Like I loved you Yesterday
cheer up boy^^you deserve better..it's her lost for not cherish someone who is always be with her..【失去后才会懂得珍惜】是人的本性,所以加油..don't let her wreck your heart..keep your heart for yourself,atleast for now..^^..
ReplyDeletethanks........ at least someone does care...
ReplyDelete